【Miki Otake Positions, Qualifications】
・Member of Mainichi Shodokai(Calligraphers Society)
・Examiner for student examinations at Sogen Shodokai
・Administrative Member of Mainichi Joryu Syoten(Women Calligrapher's Exhibition)
・Director of Western Japan Calligraphers Association
・Councilor of Western Japan Mainichi Shodokai
Other

【History of Exhibits, Activities】
《Overseas》
Japan-China Women Calligraphers Exhibition (China Museum, Beijing) International Calligraphy Exhibition (Jiangsu Museum, Nanjing)

《Domestic》
Calligrapher's Exhibition of Japanese Calligraphers Group Association, Exhibition of Japanese Poetry and Calligrapher Association, Women Calligrapher's Exhibition of Japanese Calligraphers Group Association, Selection of Mainichi Joryu Syoten (Kyoto), Japan Cultural Festival, Kyusyu Exhibition - Japanese Calligraphy Exhibition, Mainichi Syodou Sakkaten (Selection of Calligraphers in the West area of Japan), Exhibition of Mainichi Modern Calligraphy, Kyusyu Sogen Selection, Other.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy, busy, busy



For Mother-Daughter Exhibition of my dream, I keep thinking and keep imagining, and only time passes by. In the meantime, I don't have a brush. Thinking about this and that…
My mind is very confused because of setting up the exhibition which appears to be the first and last for my mother.
Hmmmmm!!
I have just dropped light ink from heights of 2 meters, and now I am waiting for it to get dry. Whether the ink will spread well….I am patiently waiting…with pounding hearts.

Meanwhile, a picture from the awarding ceremony at “Mainichi Women’s Calligraphy Exhibition” has been finished (but…it’s out of focus). Not-Otake-like = I attended in a feminine pink suit in a pure and beautiful manner.
Although I don’t get nervous at all and I didn't get nervous, my mouth was dry when I read testimonials. (Could it be that I am timid?) Anyway, having carried out an important duty without any trouble, now I am relieved.

Japan is in the midst of the rainy season and every day is gloomy. This is the season that I don’t like most, but I shouldn’t feel that way this year. To create a collection of works in commemoration of Mother-Daughter Exhibition, I am in a hurry to writing up.
I am telling myself “fight!”

1 comment:

yum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.