【Miki Otake Positions, Qualifications】
・Member of Mainichi Shodokai(Calligraphers Society)
・Examiner for student examinations at Sogen Shodokai
・Administrative Member of Mainichi Joryu Syoten(Women Calligrapher's Exhibition)
・Director of Western Japan Calligraphers Association
・Councilor of Western Japan Mainichi Shodokai
Other

【History of Exhibits, Activities】
《Overseas》
Japan-China Women Calligraphers Exhibition (China Museum, Beijing) International Calligraphy Exhibition (Jiangsu Museum, Nanjing)

《Domestic》
Calligrapher's Exhibition of Japanese Calligraphers Group Association, Exhibition of Japanese Poetry and Calligrapher Association, Women Calligrapher's Exhibition of Japanese Calligraphers Group Association, Selection of Mainichi Joryu Syoten (Kyoto), Japan Cultural Festival, Kyusyu Exhibition - Japanese Calligraphy Exhibition, Mainichi Syodou Sakkaten (Selection of Calligraphers in the West area of Japan), Exhibition of Mainichi Modern Calligraphy, Kyusyu Sogen Selection, Other.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A woman on fire


I swear!!
After this year’s final calligraphy exhibition.
Following the intracompany exhibition in March and Mother-Daughter Exhibition in August, “the 5th Miki Otake’s Intracompany Exhibition” in November ended with a phenomenal number of visitors. Fellow calligraphers are surprised that I hold the calligraphy exhibition three times a year, saying “you have great energy”. They care about me, automatically thinking that I’m completely exhausted and I can’t concentrate on anything for a while. But I don’t feel tired. I’m rather feeling excited about the future, first, the next year.

Here I swear to you all!!
In 2009, I will do everything I can as much as possible, I will never give it up even if I fail or get laughed at.
Just like I changed myself this year compared to what I was last year, I want myself to be advanced next year.
It is the best gain of this year that I learned that nothing will change unless I make a move. It’s the fact that it’s based on the success of the calligraphy exhibition held three times a year, which could be reckless.
Thanks to backup of people who come to see the exhibition.
I realized again that I am not living alone.
I would like to be a “woman on fire” and return the favor to people who support me.


In 2008, I started to write the blog, which was a new challenge. I also encountered people who visited this blog. Thank you!
I wish everyone good luck for 2009!!

No comments: